Sunday, April 14, 2013

We are now homeowners!

Yesterday we became homeowners! Laurie went and gave Jim and wife the final payment on the trailer, and now it belongs to us. We celebrated by having a BBQ with our neighbor Leon. We had a blast! 

There was a church group that came by and did some work for the people of the trailer park. How fitting it was to have our trailer washed and windows clean and bright on the day we own it. What a blessed day yesterday was I must say. 

We put the radio outside, bbq in our patio, and enjoyed the garden we planted, and life is really good.

The weather has been beautiful lately as well. 

WE went to Lemoore the other day and went to the Tachi Palace. But we weren't lucky in the fact we didn't win anything, but we sure had a blast.  We rented a car and it was so fun to drive. We are checking around to see what kind of car we are thinking of buying. So we are trying different ones when we rent a car. Nice. We had such a good time trying to find our way around. I have a Tom Tom but misplaced it so we are winging it. 

Back to the trailer. We are wanting to paint now. We have about 5 buckets of 5 gallon paints someone gave us but we don't know what color they are, or even if they are any good. I talked to a man in Hayward Hardware and he said he'd shake them for me for free and we will see what we have then. But the trailer park gives you  $200 to paint your place. Nice! So, if this paint doesn't work out, we have another option. I love this trailer park. They have left us alone to express our art outside and we are younger than many in here, everyone is very friendly so it's all good. 

When we went and got our things out of storage, we also got our juicer, and I've been going nuts juicing. I have juiced an entire 25 bag of carrots! It's been fun though. Leon helped peel apples and I mixed in some apples as I bought a bushel. The juice is delicious and I'm trying to detox my body from all the toxins we accumulate in our daily life. Plus, it's good for you. I'm trying to get healthier in order to be able to do more things in life. I've found myself on the sideline too many times due to lack of energy. I'm hoping this will help not only me but keep Laurie healthy and out of a wheelchair. She is doing great so far and I want to keep it that way. I'm so proud of her for taking such good care of herself. I don't have to push her, nor nag in anyway. she knows what to do and what to eat and does it. I'm not used to that kind of behavior, it is beyond nice. 

I'm so grateful to have someone like Laurie is my life and she feels the same way about me even after two years....I'm blessed.

Have you ever had the feeling that everything is finally RIGHT in your life? I have that feeling, and it's wonderful. The things that bothered me when I was younger, no longer do. The regrets are a wasted emotion, so I've pretty much let everything go with that. You need to forgive yourself, of which I now have, and move forward.

Unfortunately some people have left my life that I will miss in many ways, but you can't allow people to treat you badly just because you've known them a long time. When looking back, there were flags I choose to ignore. But life goes on, lessons learned, and you do the best you can.

I have a gig today of which I'm been preparing. Face painting and balloons for a child's party.  

 

       Blessing to you and yours, my wish for you is that you will forgive yourself for any failings.
You are loved and cared for, so never give up hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment