Friday, October 26, 2012

I'll be glad when the election is OVER!

This has been a terrible year for our Country as far as I'm concerned. I know politics are ugly, nasty and it makes you want to take a bath after talking about it, but it's so important to be engaged. I'm disappointed that both candidates flew shit back and forth, but as I understand from history that is the way of the game. Why? I hate it.

I was talking today to Laurie about just tuning out and moving forward without knowing all the ugly details. If Romney gets in, then I'm going to have to fight for my basic rights let alone my rights as a gay American. If Obama gets in I can relax and know we are in good hands. So you can guess what I'm hoping for. I just want it to be over with and not worry about the rest.

Laurie just came in with her ugly sweater that I bought her for the Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. Wow, it hurts my eyes. And it's funny because the lady while folding it up at the thrift story thought it was so beautiful for real. I could barely keep a straight face on that one. But it's cute and will serve it's purpose. Now I have to try to find one, or make one for the party. Love all this type of activity. Keeps my mind young and off politics...ha ha. Laurie knows I've been kinda stressing about this election because I realize how important it is to defeat this Romney person. He makes my entire body shutter at the thought he would be our Commander and Chief.   UUUUahhhhhh the thought!

If he wasn't a Mormon I could deal with it a little better. But knowing what they believe scares the shit out of me. Why can't anyone else see this is such a cult of oppression and lies? Anybody but the black guy is why I think this is slipping by common sense. That is how bigoted they are? really? Scary. But I did live down South for many years, and nothing has changed. Just the language.

Boomers tonight!

I'll be making balloons tonight at Boomers. That should be fun. It's only for a couple of hours, they are having a spooky night and I'm part of it. Goodie. Hope I make lots of money. I will need it with Grand kids coming soon. 

I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone. I hope it all turns out for them. They deserve to be happy and have a second chance. I know I'm willing to help those that are willing to help themselves. I admire Tamara in many ways, I know she is young and that is all the more reason to support her. That's what family does.

Gonna get going I have so much to do before my show tonight. I have a new hat I'm trying to get to fit me proper. Most hats are too big for me. I have a small head, but I'm fixing it now. Trying to get my outfits spiffy for all my gigs.

Tootles everyone. Hug those around you and love your life!

Namaste'   

No comments:

Post a Comment